• Patients can leave a message with a receptionist to be passed on if it is not urgent or an emergency.
• Patients can be given an agreed time to call back when Doctors/ Nurses will be free to advise them.
• Patients can call at the end of surgery when all consultations have finished i.e.;12.00pm after morning surgery or 6.15pm after evening surgery to speak to Doctor or Nurse.
• If patients call during the afternoon and the Doctor or Nurse is free take the details of the Patient and transfer the call to the Doctor.
• If the call is an emergency please make sure you transfer the call to a Doctor or Nurse immediately.
• If the Doctor on duty is not available in the surgery a receptionist must contact them on there mobile if it is necessary to do so.
* Patients can contact reception by telephone between the hours of 8.30am and 6.30pm on Mondays, Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Fridays
8.30am and 12.30pm on Thursdays.